The safety and wellbeing of our staff and clients will always be Microflite’s top priority.
We all have a role to play in the containment of this virus. We appreciate your understanding in respecting
the measures we have in place to protect us all.
- Please use the provided hand sanitiser when entering Microflite premises.
- Please use the provided hand sanitiser before boarding an aircraft.
- Headsets are not in use. Your pilot will offer you a pair of disposable earplugs.
- There are strict limits on the number of people permitted in our facilities at any one time.
You may be asked to wait outside in order to maintain physical distancing requirements.
- If you are showing any symptoms of illness, including minor symptoms, access may be denied
to our premises and aircraft.
- If you fall ill in the days before your flight, please contact us to reschedule.
- Please practice good respiratory hygiene including covering your nose and mouth if you
cough or sneeze.
- Microflite will continue to sanitise touchpoints in our aircraft and facilities between flights and
have increased our regular cleaning regime.
Our policies and practices are based on the latest State and Federal Government advice. We will continue
to monitor and evaluate progress and best practice.
Please speak with our Client Services team if you have any questions or concerns.